Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finding Your Tribe at the RT Booklovers' Convention - Author Chat: Love, Passion & Action


The RT Booklovers' Convention is a smorgasbord for readers, including Author Chat: Love, Passion & Action!

Join today's hottest contemporary romance and romantic suspense authors Sylvia Day, Liliana Hart, Jennifer Probst, Jill Shalvis and Julie Ann Walker for an hour-long chat about everything contemporary. They'll talk heroes, settings, sex — and more! Bring your questions about their books, their characters, their series, they'll tell all.


Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - 2:30pm to 3:30pm


I am giving away a book choice from my convention stash from this week's posts.  To enter the giveaway,

1.  Leave a comment about Sylvia, Liliana, Jennifer, Jill, or Julie ... what do you love about their books?

2.  Comments are open through Saturday, April 11, 10 pm in Baltimore.  

3.  I'll post the winner on Sunday, April 12 on my book blog, SOS Aloha. 

Mahalo,

Kim in Baltimore
Aloha Spirit in Charm City

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the humor in Jill's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only read one of them; Jennifer has interesting characters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all of them except Lilliana Hart. I really enjoyed the, Sylvia writes with some heat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Jill's the most and love her humor!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill makes me laugh! Both in her books (Love the Animal Magnetism series) and on social media (Facebook & Twitter) and her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The characters, humor, and ability to pull me into the story.

    ReplyDelete